innovative PaperSeal is part of G.Mondini’s initiative to fundamentally rethink packaging systems to promote green packaging alternatives across the food industry.
You may have seen some fancy new sustainable packaging hitting the shelves lately and asking yourself – what is it or where it is from? It’s Paperseal from G.Mondini and available through Select Equip.
This new innovative Paperseal tray solution offers brands and retailers the opportunity to replace high barrier, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) plastic trays with a barrier-lined paperboard alternative. Utilising paperboard produced from renewable fiber sourced from sustainably-managed forests with the tray is designed for the film liner to be easily separated from the paperboard after use, such that the paperboard portion of the tray can be recycled, contributing to a circular economy.
Not only that, it has the ability to place amazing graphics to really draw the consumers eye.
Paperseal, it’s the future in sustainable food packaging.
– PaperSeal trays use 80-90% less plastic than traditional trays.
Ease of Recycling
– Easy separation of film liner from the paperboard after use, promoting recycling.
– The paperboard is produced from renewable fiber sourced from sustainably-managed forests.
– Trays are supplied flat, resulting in lower transport emissions compared to pre-made trays.
– The unique, reinforced, continuous sealing flange ensures seal integrity equal to traditional plastic trays.
– The hermetically-sealed tray provides up to 28 days of shelf life.
– High-quality offset graphics both inside and outside deliver on-shelf differentiation.
YaFT provides an early intervention, small group process in secondary schools using the No Limits program, developed by VITAL ProJeX. No Limits provides a safe place for young people to discover and grow their potential via action-based learning in the small community formed. Action Based Learning is a combination of experiential and adventure-based learning.
Trust, respect, commitment, acceptance and other life values are modelled and experienced during each phase. Each young person sets their own goals and are accountable and encouraged in achieving their goal.